Articles & Press Releases
- Facial Plastic Surgeon Unveils Interactive Treatment Planner
Dr. David C. Mabrie, a board-certified facial plastic surgeon who specializes in non-surgical treatments such as BOTOX in San Francisco, recently added a new, interactive treatment planning feature on his redesigned website.
- Plastic Surgery Specialist in San Francisco Now on YouTube
Dr. David Mabrie, a facial plastic surgeon with offices serving San Francisco and the East Bay, now can be found on YouTube with his very own channel.
- New Wrinkle Treatment in San Francisco - Dysport™ Gains FDA Approval
Dr. David Mabrie, a facial plastic surgeon in San Francisco, is ready to offer Dysport™ (also known as Reloxin). The first FDA-approved alternative to BOTOX® Cosmetic, this new injectable wrinkle treatment has been shown to act faster and spread farther than its competitor.
- Dermal Fillers for an Injectable Face Lift in San Francisco
Dr. David Mabrie, a facial plastic surgeon in San Francisco, is finding that patients are choosing JUVÉDERM® Injectable Gel over similar hyaluronic acid based "dermal fillers," a shift he believes is due to product advantages and better patient education.
- Injectable Facelift Unveiled by San Francisco Board Certified Facial Plastic Surgeon
Dr. David Mabrie offers his San Francisco patients a new option for facial rejuvenation; a non-surgical treatment that can deliver maximum results with minimum downtime and cost.
- Department Store Creams May Be a Pie in the Face
San Francisco Facial Cosmetic Surgeon Says Cosmetic Counter Cream Buyers Should Beware.
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery on the Rise
According to a recent survey conducted by the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, there were 46% more facelifts performed in 2003 than in the year previous.
The Latest from Dr. Mabrie
Follow us on Facebook