Our San Francisco office is conveniently located in Union Square.
In preparation for your visit with us in Pinole or San Francisco, please complete the following patient information prior to your appointment with Dr. David Mabrie.
Patient Portal (Required for all patients)
- In the patient portal, you can fill out all necessary registration information quickly and conveniently online. Once completed, it will be sent securely to our office for processing.
- To enter the portal, you will only need to enter your full name, email address and date of birth.
- This information is required prior to your appointment to ensure you are seen on time. If you require an alternate method for filling out the patient registration information, please contact our office directly at (415) 445-9513 at least 24-hours prior to your consultation.
Preparing for Your Non-Surgical Treatment
- Avoid Motrin, Aspirin, and fish oil the week prior, as they increase bruising.
- When possible, come to your appointment with a cleanly washed face without makeup.
- Check out our Current Specials!
What to Expect
Enhancing the Attractive Face with Fillers
About Mabrie Facial Cosmetic, Inc.
Why Patients Love Dr. Mabrie
Dr. Mosser's Story
Preparing for Your Surgical Consultation
- Bring photographs that represent your goals.
- Print images from our Photo Gallery.
- Review our Practice Videos.
- Apply for financing through CareCredit.
To prepare for your surgical consultation, it's helpful to bring in photographs or images that best represent your goals. View our Photo Gallery to see results from patients that have had a similar surgery and watch patient testimonials.
You will have an opportunity to speak with one of our Patient Coordinators to discuss fees, financing, and scheduling. You may want to apply for financing prior to your appointment.
Fees and Financing
We are pleased to offer our patients financing with CareCredit and SurgeryLoans.com. They offer flexible payment plans for cosmetic procedures. You may want to obtain approval prior to your consultation. For further details, review our financing information.
Our consultation fee is $160.00. The fee is due at the time of scheduling your appointment with Dr. Mabrie. Our office accepts Visa, MasterCard, Carecredit, and American Express. We do not accept Discover Card or personal checks.
We have a 2-business day cancellation/rescheduling policy. If you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 2-business day's notice, a late cancellation fee of $160 will apply. The credit card you provided to secure your appointment will be charged. To reach us after-hours, please call the office and leave a message. We will retrieve your time-stamped message on the following business day and process your request.