Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
WHO WE ARE:
We’re passionate about helping our patients look their absolute best! Mabrie Facial Institute is a facial cosmetic surgery practice specializing in non-surgical rejuvenation and enhancement. Our patients love our results…and, we’re growing. We are looking for a uniquely qualified Licensed Vocational Nurse to join our team.
Lead by our Founder and Expert Injector, David C. Mabrie, M.D., our Union Square practice is the perfect blend of medical expertise combined with the energy and atmosphere of a start-up. This is unlike any doctor’s office you’ve seen before. Our vibe is not only reflected by our team of highly-motivated professionals, but throughout our environment. We’ve created a unique space for our patients and employees to enjoy that features artists, music, and dedication to the art of non-surgical enhancements.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We’re searching for a talented LVN to join our existing Medical Support Team. We strive to create a 5-star patient experience by not only providing medical support, but also concierge-level service. We embrace happy, outgoing, and energetic personalities.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A passion for cosmetic procedures and an eye for aesthetics
- Eagerness to learn new things and/or take your patients experience to the next-level
- A growth mindset
- Possess an intuitive sense of what it takes to go the extra mile to ensure an amazing patient experience
- Solid verbal & written communication skills are a basic foundation for any career. Here, it’s one of the most important.
- Knowledge of Standard Medical precautions, facial anatomy is a plus!
- A friendly, upbeat, professional demeanor
- A love for personal interactions, you thrive on meeting new people
- Social media savviness – excited to share your experiences on social media or on camera? Are you a social media Guru? Tell us more about that!
WHAT YOU’LL DO – ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Room patients and conduct intake
- Prepare patients for examination and treatments
- Assist our Injection Team with treatments and procedures
- Review schedule and optimize patient flow
- Prepare and maintain equipment, supplies and product
- Maintain accurate medical records adhering to HIPPA, OSHA and client confidentiality
- Establish strong rapport with patients
- Educate patients on treatment options, philosophy, and treatment plans
- Provide anesthetic prior to patient treatments
- Conduct patient after care and follow up
- Contribute to weekly Health + Safety meetings
- Assist Concierge Team with patient scheduling, email and phone communications
WANT TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION?
- The first step is to send us your resume/qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You MUST also include a cover letter, which you can direct message or attach
- You MUST also include your current LVN License # on your resume
- It’s important that you let us know why you’re interested in this position and what you’re excited about. Do you have a passion for aesthetics?
- Show us that you read these directions by addressing your cover letter to “Susan”. Attention to detail is critical to successfully being noticed.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Monday through Friday – 8 hour shift. Hours could vary based on patient needs.
- No weekends. No holidays.
- Based on experience
- Benefits: Medical/Dental/Ortho/Vision
- 401k & Profit Sharing
- We provide catered meals daily at no cost to employees, and a variety of snacks/beverages!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER:
Mabrie Facial Cosmetic, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable laws relating to discrimination against qualified applicants or employees in hiring or in any decision affecting job status, pay, or any other terms and conditions of employment based on race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, marital status, family status, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, age, or other applicable protected classes.