To our patient family,
We hope this message finds you safe and well. With the permission of the City and County we officially returned to practice on June 15.
Even though Covid cases are on the rise again, we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. For your peace of mind, let us show you what we are doing to keep you safe during your visit.
How We’re Making Your Procedure Safer
Although we’ve always upheld exceptionally high safety standards, our protocol is designed based on CDC and healthcare industry guidelines for best practices in the COVID era. Precautions include:
- Decreased appointment capacity to reduce patient overlap.
- Patients are being escorted to their treatment rooms immediately after COVID screening.
- Check-in and check-out process as well as follow up appointment scheduling are done in treatment rooms.
- Masks for all staff at all times.
- Meticulous surface sanitizing after each patient visit.
We also continue to offer virtual assessments for those who prefer to plan their treatment from home.
Your Role in Improved Safety
For the safety of all our patients and staff, we ask that you:
- Do not visit within 2 weeks of having a fever or cough.
- Wait 2 weeks after international travel to visit.
- Avoid taking public transportation to your appointment, if possible.
- Submit to a COVID screen, temperature and oxygen check upon arrival.
- Wear a protective mask during your visit.
- And, please endeavor to keep your appointment alone, without companions.
Masks are required to enter our building. If you do not have your own mask, please contact us to make special arrangements.
“So glad Dr. Mabrie’s office is open again right in time for my next Botox apt! I was very impressed with how the staff are handling the re-opening with the precautions needed and attention to social distancing. Everyone was very nice making sure I was comfortable. I felt very safe. I scheduled my next appointment before I left!”
What Hasn’t Changed
You can count on the quality of care and exceptional results you’ve come to expect from Mabrie Facial Institute. During this time, we continue to:
- Offer our full line of services.
- Observe our regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Conduct virtual assessments.
As always, we will take our time to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and informed throughout your procedure.
Scheduling Your Appointment
For scheduling, please call (415) 445-9513, but understand phone response may be delayed at this time. We encourage you to request your appointment online. We appreciate your patience as we work to accommodate both rescheduled and new appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
Can the virtual program be used while you’re closed. Is Dr Mabrie looking at photos ?
Hi Rita – thank you for checking-out our blog. Please do upload your photos using our Virtual Assessment tool. We look forward to connecting with you.
I had an appointment with you guys but with everything going on got cancelled. I just want to set up another date for my next appt.
Thank you, Logann Bovard
@Logann – We’ll be sure to let you know when our office resumes seeing patients. We can’t wait to welcome everyone back!
While the office is temporarily closed due to the shelter-in-place order by the City & County of San Francisco, our team is busily working from home focusing on the continual improvement of your office experience. This week, we started tentatively scheduling patient appointments for June & July. Send us an email to: [email protected] to find dates/times that will work for you. Be sure to follow us on social media (links below) for the latest updates on when we will resume patient appointments. Until then, we hope the you are safe and well!
Hi please text me when you opened thank you my phone is 916 6067072 tatyana
@Tatyana – We’ll be sure to text you when we receive the go-ahead from the City & County of San Francisco that it is safe to resume seeing patients. We can’t wait to be back and welcome our patients again. You can also be the first to know the latest practice news by following us on social media (see the links below). Stay safe and stay beautiful!