To our patient family,
We hope this message finds you safe and well. With the permission of the City and County we officially returned to practice on June 15.
Even though Covid cases are on the rise again, we are doing everything we can to keep you safe. For your peace of mind, let us show you what we are doing to keep you safe during your visit.
How We’re Making Your Procedure Safer
Although we’ve always upheld exceptionally high safety standards, our protocol is designed based on CDC and healthcare industry guidelines for best practices in the COVID era. Precautions include:
- Decreased appointment capacity to reduce patient overlap.
- Patients are being escorted to their treatment rooms immediately after COVID screening.
- Check-in and check-out process as well as follow up appointment scheduling are done in treatment rooms.
- Masks for all staff at all times.
- Meticulous surface sanitizing after each patient visit.
We also continue to offer virtual assessments for those who prefer to plan their treatment from home.
Your Role in Improved Safety
For the safety of all our patients and staff, we ask that you:
- Do not visit within 2 weeks of having a fever or cough.
- Wait 2 weeks after international travel to visit.
- Avoid taking public transportation to your appointment, if possible.
- Submit to a COVID screen, temperature and oxygen check upon arrival.
- Wear a protective mask during your visit.
- And, please endeavor to keep your appointment alone, without companions.
Masks are required to enter our building. If you do not have your own mask, please contact us to make special arrangements.
“So glad Dr. Mabrie’s office is open again right in time for my next Botox apt! I was very impressed with how the staff are handling the re-opening with the precautions needed and attention to social distancing. Everyone was very nice making sure I was comfortable. I felt very safe. I scheduled my next appointment before I left!”
What Hasn’t Changed
You can count on the quality of care and exceptional results you’ve come to expect from Mabrie Facial Institute. During this time, we continue to:
- Offer our full line of services.
- Observe our regular business hours, Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Conduct virtual assessments.
As always, we will take our time to make sure you feel safe, comfortable, and informed throughout your procedure.
Scheduling Your Appointment
For scheduling, please call (415) 445-9513, but understand phone response may be delayed at this time. We encourage you to request your appointment online. We appreciate your patience as we work to accommodate both rescheduled and new appointments.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.