With anti-aging technology advancing at breakneck speed, we're on the verge of a revolution in facial rejuvenation. And it's coming at exactly the right time; when baby boomers and the generations close behind are ready for it. These new advancements in facial rejuvenation include the "Liquid Facelift" and it's available in San Francisco from board-certified facial plastic surgeon Dr. David Mabrie.
Are you ready?
Dr. Mabrie is pleased to offer his Bay Area clients this new option for facial rejuvenation. The Liquid Facelift adds volume under the skin with injections instead of pulling the skin tighter with incisions. While it helps free you from wrinkles, hollows, tear troughs and other frustrations, it also:
- frees you from worrying about scars
- frees you from budgeting for the cost of surgery
- frees you from planning for prolonged downtime
- frees you from wondering about discomfort of recovery
The Surgeon For You
Dr. David Mabrie offers:
- Double board certification
- Excellent training & experience
- Specialization in the face and neck
- A trainer's skill in injectable filler techniques
Men and women in San Francisco are talking about the Liquid Facelift. Why not join them and contact Dr. Mabrie yourself? Request a consultation online or call us at (415) 445-9513 today.
Interested in the Liquid Facelift?
The thing about facial improvement is – we're all interested. For some of us, there's an aspect of our looks that has been a source of frustration for a long time. For all of us, the effects of aging and environmental damage inevitably change the look of our faces as time passes. Everyone occasionally stops in front of a mirror and, with their fingertips, raises, covers or smoothes a facial feature, dreaming of what their look could be. Just about everyone in cosmopolitan cities like San Francisco considers facelift surgery and other anti-aging options. But not everyone chooses surgery. Some feel they're not ready to take that step. Some people just can't take time away from their daily schedule, and that's why the Liquid Facelift proves to be a favored option.
Before and After Liquid Facelift
This woman's results are shown here, Before, After 1 Week, and After 6 Months of treatment. Even at 6 months her results look astounding, having shed years off her face.
What is the Liquid Facelift?
Dr. Mabrie uses the latest FDA-approved dermafillers in new ways to offer you the chance to refine and rejuvenate your face in a short office visit. He finds that, injected strategically, Radiesse and Restylane – soft, gel-like dermafillers – have exactly the right attributes to help him restore a youthful look to several key areas of the face. For some patients in San Francisco, BOTOX® Cosmetic may also be recommended.
The liquid facelift can be a good choice for men and women of color. With no incisions to worry about, the chances of scarring decrease significantly.
Dr. Mabrie takes great pleasure in watching his Bay Area clients turn back the clock as many as ten years in as little as ten minutes! Liquid Facelift results can be amazing, and the advantages of minimal downtime and low cost are amazing as well.
How Does the Treatment Work?
For your own Liquid Facelift, you and Dr. Mabrie may decide to:
- Brighten up your eyes by reducing dark circles, puffy bags and tear troughs that carve deep lines between your eyes and nose. Injections of Radiesse or Restylane can make you look more youthful, more alert and more rested than you have in years.
- Fill hollows and folds where the foundation tissues under your skin have lost volume. Volume loss is one of the biggest contributors to an aged appearance; restoring a firm support structure under surface skin can smooth wrinkles and eliminate that gaunt look. Learn more about dermafillers and see what changes they can deliver.
- Sculpt your cheekbones non-surgically, giving you today's coveted chiseled look. While yours may not be the next face appearing on magazine covers, you'll likely welcome its appearance in your own mirror. Read more about Radiesse and Restylane in San Francisco and find out what they can do for you.
Injectable fillers can also be used on the nose, in what Dr. Mabrie calls non-surgical nose shaping.
One other advantage Dr. Mabrie and his patients both enjoy is seeing the instantaneous results. With injectable treatments, Dr. Mabrie can fine tune your outcome during your office visit. You'll find your injectable facelift not only easy to get, but easy to maintain as well. Some patients require two office visits to achieve the best results; some need just one. Several months later, as the dermafiller gel is gradually absorbed by the body, you'll see Dr. Mabrie again to refresh your treatment.